Monday 22 August 2011

New jewellery

Apologies for the unimaginative title, it does what it says on the tin - I bought some new jewellery today and thought I'd share it with you.

After work I paid a fleeting visit to Forever 21 to check out the collection. I popped in a few days after the grand launch but it was far too full of slow moving people for my liking so I thought I'd leave it a few more weeks and brave it again. Having been impressed by their accessories and jewellery collection online and at their AW11 Press Day I was expecting big things and wasn't disappointed! The jewellery collection is extensive and very reasonable - earrings for £3, necklaces for £5 and I didn't see many items for more than £10. I picked up the below items and could easily have bought more; three necklaces and a pair of earrings for just over £20 was a bargain in my eyes. Definitely worth a visit if you live in London/Birmingham or have a look online here.


Gold torque necklace, £7.40
Gold long necklace with heart pendant, £3.90
Silver wing earrings, £3.15
Silver droplet necklace, £6.65


Image owned by Running in Platforms

No comments:

Post a Comment