Wednesday 29 September 2010

Wednesday Wishing

If you're feeling down about the weather then you've come to the right place. It's Wednesday, therefore the Wednesday Wish List is upon us and I've chosen some great new pieces for you this week. As if you needed another reason to shop!

1. I've been seeing photos of celebrities in all sorts of interesting tights soon and after having done my research, I came across Henry Holland's 'House of Holland' range, available online at tightsplease.co.uk. Plenty of original styles to choose from, my favourite so far are this patterned hold-up print pair for £11.95. I never want to wear trousers again!



2. Perhaps you could pair the above tights with this gorgeous black playsuit from River Island? Pretty reasonable for £39.99, I love the bow detail, would look great with a white shirt underneath for an alternative tuxedo look.



3. Unless you've been living in a cupboard for the past few months you'll know that capes are big news for AW. Initially not so keen on the idea myself, I'm coming round to the idea after seeing this French Connection camel cape, £180. Very sophisticated, pair with heeled boots and some retro 70's hair.



4. I'm all for wearing comfy shoes, and this season there are plenty of comfy heels gracing the high street stores. Case in point: these heeled loafers from New Look, £54.99. The rubber sole is ridged and chunky, giving you grip and a spring in your step. Wonderfully preppy and very work-wardrobe friendly.



5. Last up this week is this nude dress from Topshop for £65, soon to be my new Saturday night outfit. The draping is very flattering and nods to the Grecian look many a designer frock and nude is officially my favourite colour to wear at the moment. Glam it up with red lips and a touch of leopard print.



Images:
www.tightsplease.co.uk
www.riverisland.com
www.frenchconnection.com
www.newlook.com
www.topshop.com

No comments:

Post a Comment